Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pray

Prev | Home | Next




Yesterday was the second day of shooting of Atonement at Redcar. Once again I went after work, only to find there was no access to the beach at all.

I decided to try walking round to the Regent cinema side to see if I could find a decent view for taking some photos. I'm really glad I did, as in my opinion I got the best shots I've managed in the last few days.

Although I was shooting through a steel fence, most of them came out pretty good.

I've put the links to the Atonement photos on the right hand side of this blog, and will leave them there until I need the web space for something else.

This shot I got as I was walking around the side streets on the way towards the Regent. There was a gap in the fence, with a truck full of soldiers visible. There were also soldiers milling around, such as this guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home