Thursday, October 26, 2006

Graffiti

Prev | Home | Next




One thing I don't notice as much of these days is graffiti. Yes, there is still some about, but not to the extent it ssemed to be 10-15 years ago. Mind you, trips to London show that it seems to have more than it's fair share. I'm sure it's the same with all major cities, and not just London.

This alley way shot was taken while standing in Westgate (the High Street).

On saying that, this is the second graffiti shot I've posted, so perhaps there is a bit more around than I consciously notice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since the day Time Magazine hailed graffiti as an ‘art form’ back in the ‘60’s, we’ve all paid a heavy price. Some places – some cities – are hit with it more than most but I'm puzzleed I don’t see anyone actually doing it . .

Thu Oct 26, 08:49:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home