Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tree of life

Prev | Home | Next




This tree is located about half a mile from my house. It reminds me of The tree of Life found in Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom in Florida. The Disney one has animals carved into the trunk where as this one has the names of various people.

It's a beautiful tree, I'm surprised I've never noticed it before, but I suppose most of us walk around with our eyes closed.

Wandering around, when the object is to come back with some usable images you certainly notice a lot more, both large and small.

3 Comments:

Blogger micki said...

I think when we have our camera with us, (or have neglected to bring it with us when we usually would) we notice more than we did before photography became such a passion for us. This was a wonderful discovery...great capture! Let's hope that tree stands for many more years to come.

Wed Oct 18, 10:03:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a character shot for sure and the tree looks really joyous. I agree there is a different mindset we carry along with the camera which causes us to see the everyday in a totally different light. If we’re lucky!

Wed Oct 18, 11:19:00 am GMT  
Blogger Tayab Iqbal said...

I like this, has an almost magical feel going on

Wed Oct 18, 11:23:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home