Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Balloons

Prev | Home | Next




Today I've got to my 100th post so I thought I'd post this one from the summer. These hot air balloons were the also subject of the very first post I made.

Although I've made 100 posts I had to remove one as blogger messed it up, and although you could get to it on the screen, I couldn't edit it, which meant the next links went wrong once you got to that image. Which is a round about way of saying although it's my 100th post, there are only 99 images available to look at!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the o-ffical first 100!
I used to go to ballooning events years ago at Newbury(?) and got some good (film) shots but never had the courage to go aloft. These certainly make a splash of color here in what I take to be late afternoon light.

Tue Nov 21, 05:47:00 pm GMT  
Blogger Andy L said...

Thanks AG. A guy I used to work with has a hot air balloon. Unfortunately I very rarely see him now, otherwise I could have tried to coax him into giving me a flight. On the other hand I'm a bit like you, if push came to shove I don't know whether I'd actually fancy it.

Wed Nov 22, 08:15:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home