Friday, November 03, 2006

Shattered window

Prev | Home | Next




While wandering around last Sunday morning I spotted this shop window that somebody (no doubt while drunk) had decided to try and smash. As usually happens with these windows they tend to shatter rather than break, and with the sun shining upon it, I was quite pleased with the pattern and subsequent reflection.

Blogspot has messed up the next link (it's out of my hands). If you hit the next button from here you will bypass the correct image (sundials 2). you can get to it by using the prev key (or click the image) from the 'sheep' image.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you are (rightly) hooked on these window shots! Seeing this one, I thought y’d just got a tad too close with the camera . .

Fri Nov 03, 10:10:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shot here. Added on photoblogs

Fri Nov 03, 04:34:00 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home