Friday, December 08, 2006

Acrobat

Prev | Home | Next




This is a similar image to one that appeared earlier in my blog.

The reason I've included this one today is that last night I was watching the Glastonbury movie with my son. During one of the scenes at night, this balloon and girl appeared with the balloon illuminated from within, and hovered and swooped over the crowds below, just like she had done at Middlesbrough. Well, I'm assuming it was the same girl, it certainly looked like it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the way this is framed/cropped to emphasize the ‘empty space’. Amazing what some people do for a living . . .

Fri Dec 08, 09:31:00 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - fantastic catch!

Sun Dec 10, 08:44:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home