Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Totem pole

Prev | Home | Next




I'm suffering with a bit of a cold so thought I'd get out and take a few shots and blow the cobwebs off. I decided to go to Stewarts park, on the way towards Middlesbrough, and as an added bonus the sun was shining as I set off. By the time I got to the park, the sun had gone and it was overcast and grey, as it has been for about the last week, typical.

This was one of the shots I managed to come back with. If I'm correct it is a traditionally carved Nootka totem pole from Canada guarding the entrance to the Captain Cook Birthplace Museum. It is possible I've got it wrong though as there is a second totem pole alongside it, but unless there's an expert on totem poles looking in, I'm claiming this is the Nootka totem pole.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home