Friday, December 22, 2006

Waiting

Prev | Home | Next




I had a great night last night. Took my son up to Newcastle to the Fratellis and Kasabian. Brilliant stuff.

As a total contrast to last nights event I'm posting this shot, which is more on the calm side. It was taken in Shropshire at the Ironbridge Gorge Museum. It's one of these museums where they've reconstructed buildings from the past, and when I went they had people in each of the buildings performing whatever tasks went on.

I'm not quite sure what this guy was waiting for, probably for 5:30pm to come around so he could go home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The dark shadows and high contrast give this a theatrical look which goes well with the topic. Tough one to take a reading on with that strong light through the glass.

Sat Dec 23, 10:33:00 am GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home