Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Giving it the eye

Prev | Home | Next




The dark nights are a pain. I've not been able to get out and take any shots for about three weeks. I know there's the weekends but they seem to fly by as well as I'm always doing something else (roll on the Christmas holiday).

So what I did yesterday as I had a spare thirty minutes before taking my son for a hospital appointment, was to photograph some older images I'd got in the loft from when I was a member of a photographic society. So I'll be slotting these shots in every now and then.

What I really liked taking in those days were candid shots of people, and come to think of it I still do, I'll have to try and do some more of it. Anyway, this was taken at Speakers corner in London years ago. It was always my favourite shot that I printed up. I love the expression of the guy, with his hands and the way he seems to be giving you the eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home